• Design customers dream projects using 2020 Design software.
• Communicate with builders, HBS Sales staff, homeowners and suppliers to work through details as projects progress.
• Confirm project details, review and revise with the client for finalizations and ordering.
• Travel to jobsites as needed to consult, measure and troubleshoot.
• Quoting of products through our POS system.
• Present proposals in meetings and through email correspondence.
• Placing of kitchen design orders and follow through to shipment.
• Schedule and coordinate deliveries with our operations manager and client.
• Answer incoming calls and respond to customer requests and questions.
• Consult with walk in customers looking for kitchen and bath design.
• Assist and participate in HBS events including occasional evening events
• Travel with outside sales staff to generate business with our builder customer base.
• Collaborate with kitchen staff to generate business through means of marketing.
• Attend trainings and take advantage of self-learning opportunities to increase knowledge and stay up to date on product changes, new technologies and design trends.
• Computer and technology skills including:
– Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
– Quoting software
– Researching and gathering of technical information on websites
• Ability to read and understand design plans
• Ability to work in a team setting.
• Knowledge of kitchen and bath design trends
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays (8)
- Personal/Sick time (5)